Saturday 23 October 2010

Violent Videos and Children

Tomorrow morning on BBC Radio Stoke at 8 am I will be talking about the possible effects violent computer games may have on children's development and perception. In the recent past I have worked on several cases and murders where children have used stamping on the head as part of the attack. Many of the games I've seen have used this technique and I honestly believe that many kids don't see the actual damage and danger of assault. You've only got to look at the mobile phone videos of children using violence and then thinking that it is acceptable to allow the world to view the bullying of vulnerable kids.

Why not listen in tomorrow or better still let me know what your thoughts are.

Email me on kenn@mychildcontact.com

No comments:

Post a Comment